GOLDEN AGE DESIGN TRADE PARTNERSHIPThe Golden Age Design Trade Partnership is a program designed for Interior Designers, Architects and members of Design Firms and the members of Architecture Firms in the contiguous United States. The program is subject to the following terms and conditions, which may change, without notice, from time to time at the sole discretion of Golden Age Design. Golden Age Design reserves the right to discontinue the Trade Partnership at any time. To qualify for the Trade Partnership, you must provide the following materials applicable to your profession, along with your completed application:
1) Tax Id Number of the trade organization you are associated with
2) Your company Website or Social Media Page
Golden Age Design Trade partners receive a discount of 10% on full-price merchandise at Golden Age Design online and in-store, with no minimum purchase required and and cannot be applied to reduced price, sale or clearance merchandise. Discount applies to merchandise only, excluding floor samples, gift cards, taxes and other fees, shipping, deliveries, and cannot be combined with other promotions or offers applied to past purchases or future deliveries, nor redeemed for cash. Golden Age Design reserves the right to change the list of eligible items at its sole discretion without notice. An exclusive discount code specific to you and your business will be provided following the approval of your application via email. The code can be applied to in store and online purchases.
The Golden Age Design Trade Partnership is non-transferable, and misuse may result in termination. Misuse includes, without limitation: using the trade discount for personal purchases, any resale of merchandise purchased using the trade discount through any retail outlet (resale on or through any retail or auction website or store); reimbursement of trade discount upon merchandise return; transfer of membership; and submitting false, expired, or misleading information in connection with a membership application. Golden Age Design reserves the right to review and terminate a partner's eligibility if Golden Age Design believes, in its sole discretion, that a membership has been misused.
See an upholstered piece in our shop that hasn’t been finished yet? Let’s work together to move it forward and create a piece that pairs well with your design and stands the test of time. We source several 20th-Century upholstered furniture pieces locally and from Denmark by shipping container 2-3 times per year and give them a new life. The frames get refinished, we change out the foam, fix any structural issues and reupholster the piece in-house in the fabric of your choice. Upholstered pieces include Lounge Chairs, Sofas, Dining Chairs, Benches, & Ottomans. A myriad of commercial grade Maharam wools, blends, and leather are available. However, if you have an alternate vision for the piece, we will work with you to select a fabric that makes sense to you!
All merchandise (excluding furniture and vintage home goods) are available for rental at 20% of the retail price. All items must be returned within 5 days and in it’s original condition. Should items be returned defective, the remaining 80% of the retail price will be charged. Defects include any damage to the product (broken material, scratches, missing material, etc)
Let’s partner on social! Be sure to tag pieces you’ve sourced from us out in the wild and/or create a reel as you shop! Thank you for your continued support and being part of passing on esteemed craftsmanship from generation to generation! If you have any questions, do reach out. We appreciate you!