In 2013 Tara went from depressed spendthrift to fulfilled and calm entrepreneur using a technique she calls mindful curation. In this book, she teaches the steps to master this lifestyle change. On this journey you'll:
- Detect the tricks that get us overspending and how to dodge them.
- Discover why they really don't make stuff like they used to and what can be done about it.
- De-clutter your home and find the products that will serve you best for life.
- Jump off the trend treadmill and build a home and wardrobe to your true taste.
- Dig deep into your purpose and priorities to live a more fulfilled life.
- Rediscover the art of keeping and caring for things.
- Find happiness, success and self-worth beyond buying.
Now more than ever we need brave solutions to navigate life as a consumer.
In this book, at last, we have a guide.