We want you to feel safe when shopping in our store and recognize that we are still facing a global pandemic that affects us all. We will be reopening our storefront on 6/20/2020 with some updates that we would like you to know about. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out via our Contact page.
- If you are showing any symptoms or are feeling under the weather, please stay home. We are working on overdrive to showcase our entire selection online and and offering $8 flat rate shipping on all home goods and accessories so we ask that you continue to shop from a distance until you are feeling better.
- We will be limiting the amount of people in the store at one time. As of now that is a total of 10 people plus our staff. If you are asked to wait, see our list below for fun businesses to visit around our shop!
- We REQUIRE masks while shopping. Our employees will be wearing them and there will be hand sanitizing stations around the store.
- We encourage you to be intentional and practice safe social distancing as much as possible.
- We will be regularly cleaning and sanitizing our space throughout the day and between appointments.
- Our kids room is closed.
Our hours have been updated as well. We will now be reserving Wednesdays for appointment only to accommodate those who are high risk or prefer to shop with less traffic. These appointments will be one hour (longer depending on availability) and can be booked via email. We ask that you reach out via our contact page at least 24 hours in advance to set an appointment. Please include your name, phone number, and preferred appointment time. Our staff will reach out to confirm. Please wait for confirmation before showing up for your appointment.
Our hours going forward:
Monday - Appointment Only
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 11-6
Friday - 11-6
Surrounding businesses to check out while you wait include Wicked Wort Brewing Company, The Birdhouse, Pig Ate My Pizza, Woullet Bakery, Marna's Eatery and Lounge, Finds on Broadway, Minnesota Makers, and Fly Vintage & Vinyl.